    and wswexams.com

    Good Luck

    Mich
    Mich, Jun 5, 2005

  2. Hello Mich,

    I have also been studying for the MCAD certification in C# from May 18. I
    turned 13 on that day this year and I am working on the windows development
    in C# exam at the moment. Although I have had some time of experience in C#,
    I started to train for the cert on May 18 (or around about then). Best of
    luck!

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    www.davineastley.tk