    guys you can get helped from this web site
    http://www.realcertification.com
    now going for sql server
    barlas, May 26, 2004

  2. barlas

    Sam Guest

    Hey,
    I saw your message just a small question..
    I am preparing for exam 305.Saw the site realcertification
    you mentioned.Is the question set there good enough for
    preparation for any exam.Theu seem to pretty cheap and
    affordable.I was avoiding other site quetions since they
    are costly.So if u can give me a feedback i could opt for
    this...
    Thanks

    Sam, May 26, 2004

  3. Congrats on "cheating" your way through the exam !

    Were you able to memorise all the answers after buying the
    test from "realcertification.com" or did your teeny weeny
    brain fry out before you could do that ?

    BEWARE people, "www.realcertification.com" is a braindump
    site !

    Hate Cheaters, May 28, 2004