    transcript...

    Best Regards
    Ernesto

    Ernesto, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Ernesto

    Dale Guest

    Congratulations, Ernesto! Well done.
    And the security exam makes you a real standout in my opinion.

    Dale

    Dale, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Ernesto

    Marty McFly Guest

    Congrats, Ernesto! (Especially on 70-330; I hear that is Microsoft's
    hardest exam to date.)

    Would you please list the MSDN readings that PrepLogic suggested? Are they
    any like the requirements listing at
    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-316skills.htm?

    Thanks!

    Marty McFly, Jul 14, 2004