    Kind of hard, but managed to pass, i though i was going to get a 701, lol

    Thanks to everyone!

    ....now to 30

    Edgardo, May 19, 2005

  2. Edgardo

    Guest Guest

    hi Edgardo,
    Which IDE did you use? I am on Visual Web Developer Beta
    2?Can I use it?Do I need to get Studio.NET 2003?

    Thnx

    Guest, May 20, 2005

  3. Edgardo

    Edgardo Guest

    Hello Gavs, I used Visual Studio 2003 for studying, but from the questions
    i had, i think that just one was related speciffic to the IDE, mostly were
    teorical ones, like ADO, Controls, Cache, secutity, i think that if you have
    at least web matrix, and msdn and a lot of time, try to fint test exams and
    give it a try!

    -Ed

    MCP

    Edgardo, May 20, 2005
  4. Edgardo

    Guest Guest

    very cool...I have been doing extra study on all three of
    my exams this week waiting for your report because you
    mentioned the same scores on the assessment test as I
    have.

    I noticed some questions on my assessment that was really
    related to my other test so I am refreshing all three.
    End o next week I will make an appointment.

    Guest, May 21, 2005