    next and in what order to complete my MCAD.
    thanks in advance
    shrin
    shrin, Feb 25, 2004

  2. shrin

    NC Guest

    Hi Shrin...
    congrats!!...

    I'm also working on taking this exam... I'm a fresh
    graduate and don't have any work experience.. Do u have
    any advice for me...

    If possible could you please share your preparation
    steps...

    To answer your question of what's next... May be 70-310..
    That's what I'm thinking of..think over it and decide.

    -NC

    NC, Feb 25, 2004

  3. shrin

    Pravin Guest

    I doubt your aim for exams if u dont have work experience. I gave SQL
    server 70-229 exam with well, less exposure to SQL server, had a lot of
    trouble in it. If u dont have practical exp....then better gain more exp
    before exam....

    Pravin.

    Pravin, Feb 26, 2004
  4. shrin

    Ashok Guest

    HI shrin,
    I am planning to take 70-305 test..It would be great if
    u give me some suggestions and tips....pls email me
    regarding this...ur help is greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    Ashok
    Ashok, Mar 3, 2004