    What exams can i do now to achieve MCAD? Can i do Winapps and
    webservices or do i have to do SQL? Any advice thanks.

    Liam

    Liam, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Liam

    CONGRATS Guest

    For MCAD CHECK OUT:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp
    You will find all the details you need here.

    Additional info you will find invaluable - FYI & FAQ

    VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

    Microsoft Skills Assessments are free and Important to
    you. These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to
    insure they are current with todays technologies. Industry
    use these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. Don't wait until you are asked, stay ahead of
    the curve. Do the neccessary assessment now. You can find
    these assessments at

    These assessments are like mini certification tests. You
    can take as many assessments as you need or want to and
    there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
    excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
    at http://disnetinc.com/

    Remember, if it is neccessary to retake a certification
    exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/ DO
    not take more than one exam on the same day. This is a
    recipe for failure. The sequence you take exams in is not
    important. Set the sequence that is best for you. It will
    benefit you to lightly peruse all manuals you may have
    related to your certification efforts to get the bigger
    picture but when you are preparing for an exam focus on
    material specific to the exam.

    You can view all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp
    From this location you will get the neccessary information
    you need to plan and do your training.

    What ever else you do, I encourage you to use Microsoft's
    Press training material. After all this is their product,
    who better to supply training material? You can view
    Microsoft Press books at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/books/product.asp Most
    microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com or any other auction site.

    You can View New and Upcoming Exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/new.asp

    You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

    Stay ahead of the curve. As Microsoft says "The one thing
    you can count on in the IT field is change. Whether it's
    for a new job or a system-wide deployment, keeping your
    skills current is the best way to enjoy continued
    success." I encourage you to take the currently available
    exams as their individual going forward usefulness will
    carry you for the next few years.

    You can find code samples at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx and http://gotdotnet.com/community/usersamples/

    Good Luck

    lot more
    >straight forward than in practice exams.
    >
    >Did MS Press book. And then used Gunderloy and msdn to

    flesh all the
    >areas out. If u can do the questions in Gunderloy then

    u'll pass. Will

    CONGRATS, Apr 22, 2005

  3. Liam

    G.V. Guest

    Congrats,

    I've passed 315 today with almost the same score 981 :)
    I used Kalani and some of MS Press book.

    You don't have to do SQL (229) to get MCAD. You can take 306(316) and
    310(320).

    G.V.

    :

    G.V., Apr 22, 2005