    MSDN

    On to 306.

    M.S. Kavil
    M.S. Kavil, Dec 15, 2004

  2. M.S. Kavil

    Brian Guest

    thanks for the news and congratulations!

    Brian, Dec 16, 2004

  3. M.S. Kavil

    Repaka Guest

    Hi Kavil,

    I wanted to give MCAD - 306. Please let me know the details of the
    exam? And also the pattern of the test, like would the test be mulitple
    choice questions or completing the code or ....... Also What are the
    books you referred? I have MCAD/MCSD prepartion books on Microsoft
    Press.

    Thanks,
    Repaka.

    --
    Repaka
    Repaka, Dec 16, 2004
  4. M.S. Kavil

    test user Guest

    Congratulations on passing the exam.Could you tell us
    what other books you referred for the preparation of MCAD
    exam.
    Thanks!!!

    test user, Dec 16, 2004