    Took the test today and got a 945. Now its on to MCSA.

    Kevin T
    MCP, MCDST
    Kevin Thomas, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Kevin Thomas

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%,
    Kevin Thomas <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Took the test today and got a 945. Now its on to MCSA.
    >
    > Kevin T
    > MCP, MCDST

    Congratulations. Nice score too.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006

  3. Kevin Thomas

    Lee123 Guest

    GREAT SCORE, Kevin!

    I did the 271 last week and barely passed with a 740 something. I think I
    thought too hard into the questions for the "select all that apply"
    questions, I was like "mmmm it would be possible to take this approach, it
    would be way more tedious, but possible."

    I plan to do the 2nd part soon. I may not get a 900, but a pass is a pass.

    Lee123, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Kevin Thomas

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVlMTIz?= <> wrote in

    > GREAT SCORE, Kevin!
    >
    > I did the 271 last week and barely passed with a 740 something. I
    > think I thought too hard into the questions for the "select all that
    > apply" questions, I was like "mmmm it would be possible to take this
    > approach, it would be way more tedious, but possible."
    >
    > I plan to do the 2nd part soon. I may not get a 900, but a pass is a
    > pass.

    If you take the approach, "This is the way that Microsoft wants me to do
    it", it's usually right. Studying and knowing your material, again, is the
    best thing to do.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 31, 2006
  5. Kevin Thomas

    Vantage Guest

    It's all in the KNOWING part of your statement ...

    a metaphor ... you want a surgeon to be drunk, operating on your spleen,
    asking *you* what the parameter to put on spleenlookup.exe is?

    Vantage, Feb 3, 2006