    they don't ask any questions that are just cut and dried with a solid
    answer.

    = >

    Ren Hoek, Jan 28, 2006

  2. Ren Hoek

    SimonRB Guest

    good work mate! :)

    SimonRB, Jan 29, 2006

  3. Ren Hoek

    Lasher Guest

    "Ren Hoek" <> wrote in

    > 50 questions...i got a 918. so now i am an mcdst since i took 271 a
    > couple weeks ago and got an 833. i have to say all computer exams i
    > have taken a+(os&hw) and both mcdst exams are really confusing and i
    > am never really sure that i passed until the exam is over. i actually
    > thought for sure i had failed when i took 271...and passed with an
    > 833. wasn't sure i had passed 272 until i finished it and got my score
    > either....i was shocked. anyway, it just seems like the exam questions
    > are extemely confusing and it seems like they don't ask any questions
    > that are just cut and dried with a solid answer.
    >
    > = >

    I've been told to take the tests before with this preset type of answer in
    my head: "Whatever the Microsoft way is is the right way to answer the
    exam". Usually works great.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 29, 2006
  4. Ren Hoek

    Timothy2100 Guest

    good job!!

    Timothy2100, Jan 29, 2006
  5. Ren Hoek

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Ren Hoek" <> did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words in

    > 50 questions...i got a 918. so now i am an mcdst since i took 271 a
    > couple weeks ago and got an 833.

    Congrats, man... I hope you were wearing your unwashed leiderhosen.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jan 31, 2006