    Just passed 271 for my MCDST!!! yey!!! damn this exam is much harder than
    272!! but i managed to get 983 =)

    larry
    LZ27, Aug 31, 2007

  2. LZ27

    TheITGirl Guest

    "LZ27" <.> wrote in message news:...
    > hello all =)
    >
    > Just passed 271 for my MCDST!!! yey!!! damn this exam is much harder than
    > 272!! but i managed to get 983 =)
    >
    > larry

    Hi Larry

    Congratulations - great score! Are you going on to the 270 now, or taking a
    well-earned rest?

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Aug 31, 2007

  3. LZ27

    Jo Guest

    Larry:

    Congratulations! Way to go dude! Keep up the good work.
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Aug 31, 2007
  4. LZ27

    LZ27 Guest

    Hi IT Girl =)

    Thanks! =) After all the hardwork and pain practicing and reading books,
    finally, I was able to nail it! =)

    I'm already finished with 270 last Aug.16 =) i was supposed to sit for 621
    this afternoon after i passed the 270 exam but the testing admin said that
    she is unable to register me in VUE because the promo code is invalid =( . I
    got the code on the Microsoft website for the 40% off for 621:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/vistaupgrade/default.mspx i wonder
    what's wrong with it =S

    larry

    LZ27, Aug 31, 2007
  5. LZ27

    LZ27 Guest

    Thanks Motochick! =)

    larry

    LZ27, Aug 31, 2007
  6. Congratulations!
    But with a name like yours, how could you not pass?
    We Larry's need to stick together!

    LarryWestMCSD, Aug 31, 2007
  7. LZ27

    LZ27 Guest

    Thanks Larry! Wow, that's weird! Its like thanking myself! =) ... but I
    really like your name! =) yeah, i agree with you, we Larry's should stick
    together! =P

    Larry R. Tan, MCP, MCDST, (MCTS/MCITP - pending) =)

    LZ27, Aug 31, 2007
  8. "LZ27" <.> skrev i meddelandet news:...
    > Hi IT Girl =)
    >
    > Thanks! =) After all the hardwork and pain practicing and reading books,
    > finally, I was able to nail it! =)
    >
    > I'm already finished with 270 last Aug.16 =) i was supposed to sit for
    > 621 this afternoon after i passed the 270 exam but the testing admin said
    > that she is unable to register me in VUE because the promo code is invalid
    > =( . I got the code on the Microsoft website for the 40% off for 621:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/vistaupgrade/default.mspx i wonder
    > what's wrong with it =S
    >
    > larry

    The code is as stated on the webpage valid until end of September.
    The reason for not being able to use it could be a result of the weird
    decision from Microsoft to drop VUE as EDP
    Cert levels can take a couple of days to be updated after passing all
    requirements, so I guess it could also be a delay issue if they're trying to
    get rid of cheaters trying to use promo codes they are not allowed to use.
    Henrik Johansson, Sep 4, 2007
  9. LZ27

    LZ27 Guest

    Hi Henrik,

    Thanks for the reply! =) Well, I guess that would answer my question....I
    agree with you, its a weird decision from Microsoft to drop VUE as EDP.
    Anyways, I have already taken 621 exam on Prometric and up until now my
    transcipt is not yet updated. =(

    larry

    "Henrik Johansson" <nospam_($givenName)(d0t]($sn)[@t]o=miun,c=se> wrote in
    message news:%...