    tomorrow. Late night reviewing my papers...

    If I pass I write 290 for MCSE 2003 in 2 weeks time and so forth...

    I already have my fingers cross!...
    Muncher, Mar 6, 2008

  2. Muncher

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hey Muncher,

    Good luck! I hope I am not misreading though... 70-272 is not an elective
    for MCSE 2003... Do you mean you will move on to the next series of exams?

    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Mar 6, 2008

  3. Muncher

    Muncher Guest

    Yip. If I pass tomorrow then I start with MCSE and MCTS.

    Muncher, Mar 6, 2008
  4. Muncher

    Muncher Guest

    I have passed 272. Now I am MCDST Certified. 272 was easier for me that 271.
    Do not know why. Maybe the hands on experience with applications helped.

    Now for the BIG Boys - MCSE 2003 and MCTS(Haven't worked on Vista alot).

    Muncher, Mar 7, 2008
  5. Muncher

    Muncher Guest

    got 862!