    miaminole Guest

    Does Microsoft automatically send a MCDST certificate, or is there somewhere
    you have to request one?
    miaminole, Aug 1, 2007

  2. miaminole

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Miami,

    Once you have passed the two exams you have to wait for the certification to
    appear on your MCP Transcript. Once it does you can go to the private MCP
    site and under Benefits/Welcome Kits you will see how to request one. You
    have to verify your address but it is about as simple as that.

    Congrats!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Aug 1, 2007

  3. miaminole

    John R Guest

    "miaminole" <> wrote in message
    > Does Microsoft automatically send a MCDST certificate, or is there
    > somewhere you have to request one?

    You need to log on to the mcp member site at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp
    You'll need your MCP ID and a password to get on to that site. You should
    have received an email from Microsoft after you passed your first test,
    although as I understand it, those emails haven't been going out. If you
    did not receive that, you can contact your regional service center (by phone
    preferrably) and they will help you with that.

    Anyway, once you get on the site, on the left there is a link for program
    benefits, and one of the links off that says 'Welcome kits and
    certificates'. Once you verify your shipping address, they will send you
    your welcome kits.

    Congrats on the MCDST

    John R
    John R, Aug 1, 2007
  4. miaminole

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hey Miaminole. Congrats and welcome to the club!

    Montreal MCT, Aug 11, 2007