    it, so wish everybody good luck in this journey , just
    stay focused , you will get there.
    behnam

    behnam2u, Feb 2, 2004

  2. behnam2u

    Bemused!! Guest

    So you already knew the questions before the test!!
    Where's the sense of achievement in that?

    Bemused!!, Feb 3, 2004

  3. behnam2u

    behnam Guest

    Yes i was good prepared and if you learn wel, you will
    know the answers no matter how difficult, because the
    objectives remain the same, and yes i call this
    achievement because what is this all about, is knowing
    and understanding the objectives of m$ and finding the
    right soloutions in your exam questions, so i did my best
    to learn and thats why i got there, any objections sir?
    Behnam

    behnam, Feb 3, 2004
  4. behnam2u

    sux Guest

    I think you are missing the point.
    I actually do not feel like explaining, if someone else does, please ...

    --

    Mzzl,
    sux =)

    sux, Feb 3, 2004
  5. behnam2u

    Matt Guest

    sure...
    The point was any monkey with a memory can braindump and pass the exams.
    All that does for you though is get you a little piece of paper, it does not
    prepare you for real world troubleshooting and administration.

    Matt, Feb 3, 2004
  6. behnam2u

    c Guest

    Yes in the real world people have to spend real money and not the monopoly
    money that is handed out to people who get their training paid.

    An exam typically costs 2 days wages to me, do that over the 7 exams for the
    MCSE (thats if you get everyone first time). Is it really worth trying to
    defend a exam which suffers incompetence from the first question. Get a
    real qualification if you want to go on a morality trip about braindumps.
    Braindumps are a symptom of the problem.

    Bottom line in industry its not what you know its who you know. So does it
    matter anyway?
    C.

    c, Feb 3, 2004
  7. behnam2u

    Chris Guest

    Wow, I got the exact same score and didn't use any of those. I
    procrastinated on my studying for this one and only read about 100 pages of
    the MSPress book before taking the test. I guess real world experience
    really does help.

    Chris

    Chris, Feb 3, 2004
  8. behnam2u

    behnam Guest

    I don't get it really!

    What is wrong with preparing with all the resources 'inc
    m$ books' and the rest which everybody knows about it,
    the most of them all braindump free.
    If you just have not enough field experience and have 2
    weeks of scholl and 2 weeks to prepare fo your exam what
    you should do?
    Do your best to learn as much as possible from every
    resource or not?
    So, now i don't say i now everything because i am MCSA
    but i will try to put everything which i learned in to
    the practice situations in the real world and learn
    slowly from my mistakes. so, could a monkey with a brain
    do this all?

    Behnam

    behnam, Feb 4, 2004
  9. behnam2u

    Matt Guest

    "If you just have not enough field experience and have 2
    weeks of scholl and 2 weeks to prepare fo your exam what you should do?"

    LOL LOL LOL, maybe you should have taken more then 2 weeks of "scholl".
    Microsoft clearly says that these certifications are intended for people
    with industry experience. I would say without experience a college
    diploma/degree is the best way to gain knowledge and demonstrate that you
    can learn.

    As for why you shouldn't use braindumps - I'll give you the best and least
    talked about one: "Its illegal!" Before you start a test you need to click
    on the little button that says "yes" I agree to the licensing and copywrite
    laws. Besides its absolutely unnecessary to use braindumps when there are
    so many practice exams out there that give you a good understanding of the
    types of questions that will be on the exam - preplogic, transender,
    measureup, etc....

    Matt, Feb 5, 2004
  10. behnam2u

    Chris Guest

    What is wrong, is that at least two of the seven resources that you
    mentioned are braindumps. There is nothing wrong with not having much
    experience and reading all the books you can and taking all the practice
    exams available. When you bring braindumps into the mix though, there is a
    problem. Let me put it this way. You read 3 books and take practice tests
    from 3 different legitimate providers. Then you read a couple of
    braindumps. When test day comes, which are you going to remember? You read
    a question and think "I remember reading about this in such and such a book"
    or "I don't even need to finish reading this question... I remember from
    testking that the answer is B (no matter what B really is.)"
    By all means use every legitimate resources you can.

    Chris

    Chris, Feb 5, 2004
  11. behnam2u

    behnam Guest