Passed 216

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Webster, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Webster

    Webster Guest

    My apologies to the music group Queen:

    Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this
    Are you hangin' on the edge of your seat
    Out of the doorway the test gone rip
    To the sound of the beat - yeah

    Another one bites the dust
    Another one bites the dust
    And another one gone and another one gone
    Another one bites the dust, eh
    Hey, I'm gonna get the next one too
    Another one bites the dust

    Bet you can't guess that I passed yet another certification exam can you?
    <smirk>

    This makes me 14 for 14 on exams. I have added another 2 exams to my list
    so I now have "only" 8 more to go!!! Whew, after all this I think I deserve
    a week in Cancun. :)

    I have heard numerous people refer to this exam as "The BEAST". Well I

    think it should be called that other "B" word!!! :) I thought 218 was hard

    but Holy $h!+ batman this was a b!+ch through and through. This one was in

    the new exam format and my testing center still uses 14" monitors. I spent

    so much time scrolling around and the exhibits can no longer be tiled.

    There were 60 questions with 160 minutes. When I got to question 28 I

    noticed I only had 60 minutes left - yes it was taking that long. Almost

    all the questions were wordy scenarios. I kept a tally on my scratch pad

    and counted 18 questions on DNS, 16 on DHCP, 2 on RRAS, 5 on IPSec, 6 on

    Netware, 2 on IP Multicast routing, 1 on GPOs and 10 on various Certificate

    issues.

    This one was a beast and I would not recommend it unless you just have to

    have this exam on your transcript.

    Webster
    Webster, Aug 15, 2003