Passed 216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by minyoon, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. minyoon

    minyoon Guest

    Normally it takes about 1-2weeks to deliver your updated
    Address.

    If there is a delay of shipment, Microsoft will email you
    regarding the delay shipment.

    Not to worry. You can check he status via MCP secure
    sites.

    Does anyone know how long it is until I get notified by
    Microsoft. Or does anyone know who I can contact to
    confirm etc. Thank You

    minyoon, Feb 24, 2004