Passed 216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by shurrliey, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. shurrliey

    shurrliey Guest

    Well they usually call you 24 hours after to make sure it
    was really you that passed the test. Then, they will send
    an email confirming that you gave them a real email
    address. Then you will get a lapel pin to stik in yer sac
    and quack around the office with your new lapel pinny
    quacker.

    notified for what?

    getta life.

    www.microsoft.com

    Does anyone know how long it is until I get notified by
    Microsoft. Or does anyone know who I can contact to
    confirm etc. Thank You

    shurrliey, Feb 23, 2004

  2. shurrliey

    e^-i*pi Guest

    What a mean, nasty post. Shurrliey you can't be serious.

    Chris, go to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp and get
    yourself a profile.

    e^-i*pi, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Hey Shurrly