Passed 216 today (BIG SMILE)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Simon RF, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Simon RF

    Simon RF Guest

    Oh my gosh I passed.

    Without a doubt it was the hardest so far (well some of it).

    I started to panic at an hour left and finished with 30mins left. Loads of
    Blue screen questions and IPSec questions only got about 3 Certificate
    one's.

    So I am starting 217 next.

    I would like to thank everyone who offered advice about the exam, my advice
    is take your time and eliminate the obviously incorrect one's first and work
    out the others.

    Happy times :)

    Simon Rutley-Frayne MCP +2
    IT Manager
    Devon Wildlife Trust UK

    Simon RF, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Dec 16, 2003

  3. Simon RF

    SWE Guest

    congratulations!!! 217 will be a breeze in comparison.

    SWE, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Simon RF

    Ayaz Guest

    Congratulations .......

    Can you help me to clear this exams

    Ayaz, Dec 16, 2003
  5. Ayaz wrote:
    > Congratulations .......
    >
    > Can you help me to clear this exams

    Ctrl-Alt-Del.

    If that doesn't work, hit the power switch.

    --
    Fris "Reboot and see if that works ® Dell Computers, Inc." bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 16, 2003
  6. Simon RF

    Don Julio Guest

    Oh Fris....that was funny *chuckles*

    --
    Don Julio
    MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)

    Don Julio, Dec 17, 2003
  7. Simon RF

    Don Julio Guest

    still laughing

    Don Julio, Dec 17, 2003
  8. Simon RF

    Don Julio Guest

    stopped laughing now

    Don Julio, Dec 18, 2003
  9. Simon RF

    Don Julio Guest

    laughing again..............

    Don Julio, Dec 18, 2003
  10. Don Julio wrote:
    >> MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)

    You're number eleven... Brat is number ten, JaR is number twenty-two.

    --
    Fris "These two-digit numbers are hard to remember" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 18, 2003
  11. Simon RF

    Don Julio Guest

    woo hoo!

    Cheers
    --
    Don Julio
    MCNGP # 11

    Don Julio, Dec 18, 2003
  12. Simon RF

    JaR Guest

    > You're number eleven... Brat is number ten, >JaR is number twenty-two.

    *sigh*

    Hint taken. Douglas Adams tribute (such as it was) ended.

    JaR
    MCNGP#............................42^H^H22

    JaR, Dec 18, 2003
  13. Simon RF

    KennyG Guest

    > JaR
    > MCNGP#............................42^H^H22

    Floor 42. Yes. I'm getting very close now. Soon I will have all the
    answers to the MCNGP test. I can publish them on my own braindump site and
    make a ton of money. Early retirement, here I come.

    KennyG, Dec 18, 2003
  14. KennyG wrote:
    >> JaR

    > Floor 42. Yes. I'm getting very close now. Soon I will have all the
    > answers to the MCNGP test. I can publish them on my own braindump
    > site and make a ton of money. Early retirement, here I come.

    Let's don't be silly. 42 refers to the IQ of one of the founding fathers of
    the MCNGP.

    Fear for my life prevents me from revealing which one.

    --
    Fris "7/42" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 18, 2003