  1. I passes 210 but still can't figure out how to make Ghost
    image of masheen.

    Please advice now.

    Shaka Muhammhed Ali, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Shaka Muhammhed Ali

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Shaka Muhammhed Ali" <> wrote in message
    > I passes 210 but still can't figure out how to make Ghost
    > image of masheen.
    >
    > Please advice now.

    It's actually covered in 70-270.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Shaka Muhammhed Ali

    Dragon Guest

    There are several different methods of making images. Yes being rude and
    asking for help without saying please or requesting is one of the ways of
    making an image but this image is usually not very good. You have to replace
    HAL and several other drivers before this image can be utilized
    successfully. Please contact Laura Robinson for additional advice on how to
    change HAL. I heard she gets along with HAL pretty good. :)

    Dragon, Sep 28, 2004
  4. I DON'T NEED FALSE HOPES I NEED IMAGING ADVISE NOW!

    Shaka Muhammhed Ali, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Shaka Muhammhed Ali

    Dragon Guest

    Can someone help me out here? Just wanna check some RAM.

    I see dumb people...

    Its your turn now...

    Dragon, Sep 28, 2004
  6. Shaka Muhammhed Ali

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Shaka Muhammhed Ali" <> wrote in message
    > I DON'T NEED FALSE HOPES I NEED IMAGING ADVISE NOW!

    <snip>

    My, my, getting a bit testy aren't we?

    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Sep 28, 2004
  7. Shaka Muhammhed Ali

    catwalker63 Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Shaka Muhammhed Ali" <> wrote in
    > message news:464f01c4a572$109743a0$...
    >> I DON'T NEED FALSE HOPES I NEED IMAGING ADVISE NOW!
    >>

    > <snip>
    >
    > My, my, getting a bit testy aren't we?

    > LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

    No yelling. I have a headache from reading the unreadable post. Get
    back under the bridge.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Sep 29, 2004
  8. Shaka Muhammhed Ali

    Ben Guest

    I believe you need to uninstall braindump, download new personallity, then
    install brain.

    This should get you someway to your goal.

    Ben

    Ben, Sep 29, 2004
  9. --
    Smile... Someone out there cares deeply for you...
    "Shaka Muhammhed Ali" <> wrote in message
    > I passes 210 but still can't figure out how to make Ghost
    > image of masheen.
    >
    > Please advice now.

    Um, lets see if I can translate this to everyone....

    I passed 210 (which has nothing to do with Ghost) but can't make a Ghost
    image of my computer's hard drive..

    My theory? Check out Symantec's website and their forums.. Since to a
    literal degree, you're trying to make an image using Norton's Ghost. (I
    could, and have been before, be wrong on this).

    Patrick Dickey--MSN Beta Tester, Sep 29, 2004