    only gave a "Pass", no indication of score. This one gave the actual score
    although it didn't give a per-topic breakdown which the NT4 exams of old
    did.

    Brendon Rogers, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Brendon Rogers

    brianz Guest

    Congratulations!! I agree this exam wasn't that difficult.

    Regards
    Brian
    MCSA, MCSE
    "Brendon Rogers" <> wrote in message
    > Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network.
    >
    > Passing score: 675 (so 27 out of a possible 40).
    >
    > I passed in just over an hour, so wasn't too bad. Used the Microsoft Press
    > Microsoft Enterprise Learning Library.
    >
    > This is the 5th Windows 2000 exam I have done and I would say its much
    > easier than 216 - probably on a par with 217. My first 4 Windows 2000

    exams

    brianz, Oct 11, 2003

  3. Brendon Rogers

    MCSE World Guest

    CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 11, 2003
  4. I agree - 216 isn't that bad, but compared to 210 and 215 its more
    difficult. 210 and 215 you should be able to pass with almost no studying if
    you work with Pro and Server.

    Brendon Rogers, Oct 11, 2003

    Darko Gavrilovic, Oct 12, 2003
  6. i don't know if i would agree with that. i worked with the os version for a
    couple of years and still had to learn & study lots to pass.

    alot of the stuff (e.g. recovery procedures e.t.c..) is not based on real
    world. it's microsoft's way of how you should do it, and they test you
    based on that, not how you would do it in real world.

    i took some of the instructor let ms courses in my hometown, the instructors
    themselves say you got to dump all real world knowledge out the door when
    taking the cert exams. they are not based on real world scenarios and if
    you think too much or get fancy - you will get the questions wrong.

    i used www.selftestsoftware.com, recommened by the training facility, for my
    exam preps. so far, they have been pretty good. the questions trian you to
    look for clues in the question as to what they are loking for in the
    answer. hope that makes sense.

    cheers,

    Brendon Rogers wrote:

    > I agree - 216 isn't that bad, but compared to 210 and 215 its more
    > difficult. 210 and 215 you should be able to pass with almost no studying
    > if you work with Pro and Server.
    >
    > "Darko Gavrilovic" <> wrote in message
    >> Brendon Rogers wrote:
    >>
    >> > Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network.
    >> >
    >> > Passing score: 675 (so 27 out of a possible 40).
    >> >
    >> > I passed in just over an hour, so wasn't too bad. Used the Microsoft

    > Press
    >> > Microsoft Enterprise Learning Library.
    >> >
    >> > This is the 5th Windows 2000 exam I have done and I would say its much
    >> > easier than 216 - probably on a par with 217. My first 4 Windows 2000
    >> > exams only gave a "Pass", no indication of score. This one gave the

    > actual
    >> > score although it didn't give a per-topic breakdown which the NT4 exams

    > of
    >> > old did.

    >> congrats! good to hear that this one isn't too bad. I was considering
    >> side stepping it 'cause i thought it was gonna be a bitch to pass.
    >>
    >> i passed the 70-216 this past Friday. It wasnt quite as bad as people
    >> make it out to be. If you know your stuff, you will be okay...i think.
    >>
    >> cheers,

    Darko Gavrilovic, MCP

    Darko Gavrilovic, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Congrats
    a hard exam

    Marlin Munrow, Oct 12, 2003
  8. Brendon Rogers

    Yoshi Guest

    Well, good for you. I took it a couple of years ago and failed, I
    thought the terminology they used was completely alien.

    Yoshi, Oct 26, 2003