    Mel
    A+ Net+ CCNA(ret) MCP

    Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

    Melissa Little, Apr 16, 2007

  2. Melissa Little

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Melissa Little" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Passed 271 on Friday with an 883...
    > will sit 272 soon...
    >

    > Mel
    > A+ Net+ CCNA(ret) MCP
    >
    > Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

    Well done Mel! Best of luck for the 272.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 17, 2007

  3. "Melissa Little" <> wrote in message

    > Passed 271 on Friday with an 883...
    > will sit 272 soon...
    >

    > Mel
    > A+ Net+ CCNA(ret) MCP
    >
    > Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

    Good Job.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 17, 2007
  4. Melissa Little

    Guest

    On 17 Apr, 13:22, "Michael D. Alligood" <>
    wrote:
    > "Melissa Little" <> wrote in message

    > > Passed 271 on Friday with an 883...
    > > will sit 272 soon...

    > > Mel
    > > A+ Net+ CCNA(ret) MCP

    > > Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

    > Good Job.
    >
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    > The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
    > CertGuard -http://www.certguard.com

    Well Done with the pass Melissa! what does the 883 mean btw?

    Curious,

    Matt Shepherd

    , Apr 20, 2007
  5. Melissa Little

    TheITGirl Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On 17 Apr, 13:22, "Michael D. Alligood" <>
    > wrote:
    >> "Melissa Little" <> wrote in message

    >> > Passed 271 on Friday with an 883...
    >> > will sit 272 soon...

    >> > Mel
    >> > A+ Net+ CCNA(ret) MCP

    >> > Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

    >> Good Job.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    >> The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
    >> CertGuard -http://www.certguard.com

    > Well Done with the pass Melissa! what does the 883 mean btw?
    >
    > Curious,
    >
    > Matt Shepherd

    Hi Matt

    883 is the score obtained out of 1,000 - with 700 being the pass mark.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 20, 2007
  6. Melissa Little

    Guest

    On 20 Apr, 09:15, "TheITGirl" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > On 17 Apr, 13:22, "Michael D. Alligood" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >> "Melissa Little" <> wrote in message

    > >> Good Job.

    > >> --
    > >> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    > >> The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
    > >> CertGuard -http://www.certguard.com

    > > Well Done with the pass Melissa! what does the 883 mean btw?

    > > Curious,

    > > Matt Shepherd

    > Hi Matt
    >
    > 883 is the score obtained out of 1,000 - with 700 being the pass mark.
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST- Hide quoted text -

    HI Mel Thanks for that is there 1000 questions????

    i'm currently studying for my MCDST

    Cheers, Matt

    , Apr 20, 2007
  7. Melissa Little

    TheITGirl Guest

    <> wrote in message >
    > HI Mel Thanks for that is there 1000 questions????
    >
    > i'm currently studying for my MCDST
    >
    > Cheers, Matt

    Hi Matt

    I'm the IT Girl, not Mel!

    No, don't panic, there should be around 50-60 questions on each test!
    Microsoft don't publish their marking scheme, so no-one knows how the scores
    are worked out! I have a theory that different weightings may be applied to
    different questions according to how difficult and/or important MS perceives
    them to be, but only MS knows for sure.

    All the best

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 20, 2007
  8. Melissa Little

    JaR Guest

    TheITGirl wrote:

    > 883 is the score obtained out of 1,000 - with 700 being the pass mark.
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    Bzzzt! Sorry TheITG, 700 is the pass mark, but MS does not disclose the
    upper end score. We mere mortals are not to know this arcane formula for
    some reason. We have seen reports of scores in excess of 1000.

    --
    JaR
    Only the Shadow knows

    JaR, Apr 20, 2007
  9. Melissa Little

    weblock Guest

    On Apr 20, 12:04 pm, "TheITGirl" <>
    wrote:
    > <> wrote in message >
    > > HI Mel Thanks for that is there 1000 questions????

    > > i'm currently studying for my MCDST

    > > Cheers, Matt

    > Hi Matt
    >
    > I'm the IT Girl, not Mel!
    >
    > No, don't panic, there should be around 50-60 questions on each test!
    > Microsoft don't publish their marking scheme, so no-one knows how the scores
    > are worked out! I have a theory that different weightings may be applied to
    > different questions according to how difficult and/or important MS perceives
    > them to be, but only MS knows for sure.
    >
    > All the best
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    HI IT GIRL ! Apols for calling you Mel - i'm new to google groups and
    just getting used to
    the layout :)

    Cheers for the info aswell!!

    Matt

    weblock, Apr 23, 2007
  10. Melissa Little

    catwalker63 Guest

    weblock piffled away vaguely:

    > HI IT GIRL ! Apols for calling you Mel - i'm new to google groups and
    > just getting used to
    > the layout :)

    Get a real newsreader. It helps.
    --