    can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work and
    it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.
    lois mullen

    L J MULLEN, Oct 15, 2007

  2. L J MULLEN

    lee h Guest

    try this one: **********

    lee h, Oct 15, 2007

  3. L J MULLEN

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:49:08 GMT, "L J MULLEN"
    <> wrote:

    >can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work and
    >it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.

    *sigh*

    Evan Platt, Oct 15, 2007
  4. L J MULLEN wrote:
    > can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work and
    > it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.
    > lois mullen

    You don't. Sell your computer.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 15, 2007
  5. L J MULLEN

    Game Over Guest

    "L J MULLEN" <> wrote in message
    > can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work
    > and it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.
    > lois mullen

    You're a blonde, aren't you.....

    Game Over, Oct 15, 2007
  6. L J MULLEN

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:58:49 -0500, "lee h" <>
    wrote:

    >try this one: **********

    Damn, that's my password. I better go change it now.

    Evan Platt, Oct 15, 2007
  7. L J MULLEN

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    L J MULLEN wrote:
    > can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work and
    > it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.
    > lois mullen

    You are spelling it wrong. Its one word "password" not "pass word"

    Have you tried 1234?

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 15, 2007
  8. L J MULLEN

    james Guest

    http://www.crackpassword.com/

    james, Oct 15, 2007
  9. L J MULLEN

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    L J MULLEN added these comments in the current discussion du
    jour ...

    > can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same
    > pass work and it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.
    > lois mullen

    it would help if you at least talked about what PW you cannot get
    to work

    --
    HP, aka Jerry

    HEMI-Powered, Oct 15, 2007
  10. L J MULLEN

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:22:23 +0100, Desk Rabbit <>
    wrote:

    >L J MULLEN wrote:
    >> can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work and
    >> it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.
    >> lois mullen
    >>

    >You are spelling it wrong. Its one word "password" not "pass word"
    >
    >Have you tried 1234?

    But the OP is asking about a pass WORK.

    Evan Platt, Oct 15, 2007
  11. L J MULLEN

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:49:08 +0000, L J MULLEN wrote:

    > can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work and
    > it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.

    You're saying your pass work doesn't work?

    I'd throw the whole computer in the dumpster and find something else to
    do. Try learning to tie your shoelaces. That should keep you busy for
    six months or so, and then you can try buttoning a shirt.

    Dan C, Oct 15, 2007
  12. L J MULLEN

    Peter Guest

    "Dan C" <> puked
    > On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:49:08 +0000, L J MULLEN wrote:
    >
    >> can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work
    >> and
    >> it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.

    > You're saying your pass work doesn't work?
    >
    > I'd throw the whole computer in the dumpster and find something else to
    > do. Try learning to tie your shoelaces. That should keep you busy for
    > six months or so, and then you can try buttoning a shirt.
    >
    > --
    > "Bother!" said Pooh, as Christopher Robin pleaded to be spanked again.

    Oops, looks like I entered the wrong group, this is
    24hoursupport.flamedesk??? Not everyone is a supergenius, some people
    actually do need help, and FYI; there is life outside the United States, in
    fact; without these 'alien lifeforms' there wouldnt be any USA to begin
    with........ I despise bigheaded idiots that make fun of other people. Just
    expressing my humble opinion....

    Peter, Oct 16, 2007
  13. L J MULLEN

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > "Dan C" <> puked
    >> On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:49:08 +0000, L J MULLEN wrote:
    >>
    >>> can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work
    >>> and
    >>> it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.

    >> You're saying your pass work doesn't work?
    >>
    >> I'd throw the whole computer in the dumpster and find something else to
    >> do. Try learning to tie your shoelaces. That should keep you busy for
    >> six months or so, and then you can try buttoning a shirt.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Bother!" said Pooh, as Christopher Robin pleaded to be spanked again.

    > Oops, looks like I entered the wrong group, this is
    > 24hoursupport.flamedesk??? Not everyone is a supergenius, some people
    > actually do need help, and FYI; there is life outside the United States, in
    > fact; without these 'alien lifeforms' there wouldnt be any USA to begin
    > with........ I despise bigheaded idiots that make fun of other people. Just
    > expressing my humble opinion....

    So your answer for the OP would be what exactly?

    Your posting was just as "helpful" as the rest, just had a different
    target :)

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 16, 2007
  14. L J MULLEN

    chuckcar Guest

    "Peter" <> wrote in

    > "Dan C" <> puked
    >> On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:49:08 +0000, L J MULLEN wrote:
    >>
    >>> can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass
    >>> work and
    >>> it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.

    >> You're saying your pass work doesn't work?
    >>
    >> I'd throw the whole computer in the dumpster and find something else
    >> to do. Try learning to tie your shoelaces. That should keep you
    >> busy for six months or so, and then you can try buttoning a shirt.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Bother!" said Pooh, as Christopher Robin pleaded to be spanked
    >> again.

    > Oops, looks like I entered the wrong group, this is
    > 24hoursupport.flamedesk??? Not everyone is a supergenius, some people
    > actually do need help, and FYI; there is life outside the United
    > States, in fact; without these 'alien lifeforms' there wouldnt be any
    > USA to begin with........ I despise bigheaded idiots that make fun of
    > other people. Just expressing my humble opinion....

    No, but most people, even those that aren't terribly bright can come up
    with a paragraph that *means* something.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 16, 2007
  15. L J MULLEN

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 02:25:30 +0200, Peter wrote:

    >>> can't use the pass work, i have changed it several to the same pass work
    >>> and it still isn't working. how do i get it to work.

    >> I'd throw the whole computer in the dumpster and find something else to
    >> do. Try learning to tie your shoelaces. That should keep you busy for
    >> six months or so, and then you can try buttoning a shirt.

    > 24hoursupport.flamedesk??? Not everyone is a supergenius, some people
    > actually do need help,

    Yes, and some people are stupid forever.

    > and FYI; there is life outside the United States, in fact; without these
    > 'alien lifeforms' there wouldnt be any USA to begin with........

    Why are you bringing up the USA? Who said anything about that, or
    insulted anything non-USA? Are you on drugs?

    > I despise bigheaded idiots that make fun of other people.

    I despise stupidity, and dumb questions. What's your point?

    > Just expressing my humble opinion....

    Nobody cares about your opinion. Bugger off.

    Dan C, Oct 16, 2007