    I'm preparing for 70-305, what's the pass score? I always thought it was 850
    but someone mentioned in the user groups he passed with 715
    Thanks
    BS, Dec 24, 2005

  2. BS

    Egghead Guest

    I think it is 700.
    However, I have no idea how the system comes up the score.
    Egghead

    Egghead, Dec 24, 2005

  3. December 24, 2005

    The score for ALL mcp exams is 700... Your score is derived in many ways,
    and therefore it is hard to actually base any calculations off of this
    minimum number. Good luck!

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 24, 2005
  4. The pass score is 700.
    I passed with 715
    --
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Crazy About Learning

    ChigbuaUmuenu, Dec 29, 2005
  5. BS

    Simon Hart Guest

    Is 700 the equivalent to 70%?

    Simon Hart, Jan 7, 2006
  6. January 7, 2005

    Ahhh... yet another mystery! :) MSFT doesn't say what the Max score
    (commonly believed as 1000, although many scores have been reported as
    1000+), and therefore you can't actually derive a percentage. :( :) Some
    questions are even weighted differently, and therefore you really don't have
    any way of figuring things out.

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Jan 7, 2006