    server exams, and where can i see all the passing rates

    thanks

    usman

    usman, Feb 24, 2004

  2. usman

    Paul Guest

    700

    Paul, Feb 24, 2004

  3. usman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in news:098b01c3faf6
    $98cc4ad0$:

    > 700

    wrong!

    it's 007

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 24, 2004
  4. usman

    Spooky Nerd Guest

    So far I'm 2 for 2 (70-270 & 70-290) so as far as my little poll goes, the
    pass rate is 100%. Good luck!

    "usman" <> wrote in news:092501c3faf3
    $38184f20$:

    Spooky Nerd, Feb 25, 2004