Pass or Fail 70-215 First time?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Lois, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Lois

    Lois Guest

    I thought it strange that 215 was easier than 210 but
    after reading some other replies, see that I am not alone
    in finding it easier. With the exception of 70-228, the
    last test I took, each test got easier. By the time I hit
    218 and 219, I was looking around for Alan Funt to leap
    out and say "Smile, your on Candid Camera! We sure fooled
    you into thinking this was going to be a real test!"

    210 was the hardest test for me, followed by 228 (but not
    too closely). I haven't failed a test yet but I haven't
    taken 229 yet...

    Lois.
    MCSA, MCSE

    you felt about the