    I want to pass mcse 2003 exams. what is the best guide? I
    have Microsoft books.

    Thanks.

    Abd Mujahed, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Abd Mujahed

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 15, 2004

  3. On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:09:44 -0700, Rowdy Yates
    <> wrote:

    >okay. keep on walkin' on the wild side.

    and the colored girls go doo do .....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2004
  4. Abd Mujahed

    Mike T. Guest

    "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:09:44 -0700, Rowdy Yates
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >okay. keep on walkin' on the wild side.

    > and the colored girls go doo do .....

    do do doo do do do doo doo

    Mike T., Aug 15, 2004
  5. you old man you!

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:38:50 +0200, "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:09:44 -0700, Rowdy Yates
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >okay. keep on walkin' on the wild side.

    >> and the colored girls go doo do .....

    >do do doo do do do doo doo

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2004
  6. Abd Mujahed

    > you old man you!

    You don't know the half of it...besides, I've been a Lou Reed fan for a
    while.

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 16, 2004

  7. >-----Original Message-----
    >I want to pass mcse 2003 exams. what is the best guide? I
    >have Microsoft books.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >.

    E-books?

    Replay Pass MCSE 2003, Aug 16, 2004
  8. Abd Mujahed

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 15, 2004 "Mike T." blathered:

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:09:44 -0700, Rowdy Yates
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >okay. keep on walkin' on the wild side.

    >> and the colored girls go doo do .....

    > do do doo do do do doo doo

    Candy came from out on the Island
    In the back room she was everybody's darlin'
    But she never lost her head
    Even when she was givin' head

    --
    Tech "'Huh, huh, huh. He said... "head"' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 16, 2004
  9. Abd Mujahed

    Doom Guest

    "Abd Mujahed" <> wrote in message
    >I want to pass mcse 2003 exams. what is the best guide? I
    > have Microsoft books.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Well there you go, obviously Microsoft books will be the best to pass. They
    wrote the test and the book to pass it. I would recommend only using MS
    books. Don't listen to people who tell you to use sybex. They work for sybex
    and are just trying to sell books. HTH

    Doom, Aug 16, 2004
  10. Abd Mujahed

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in

    > Well there you go, obviously Microsoft books will be the best to pass.
    > They wrote the test and the book to pass it. I would recommend only
    > using MS books. Don't listen to people who tell you to use sybex. They
    > work for sybex and are just trying to sell books. HTH

    he's crazy. use sybex for exam study. use ms press for product reference.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004
  11. Abd Mujahed

    Doom Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Well there you go, obviously Microsoft books will be the best to pass.
    >> They wrote the test and the book to pass it. I would recommend only
    >> using MS books. Don't listen to people who tell you to use sybex. They
    >> work for sybex and are just trying to sell books. HTH
    >>

    > he's crazy. use sybex for exam study. use ms press for product reference.

    Don't listen to him. He works for sybex. Oh and Rowdy check out this new
    site at www.itscalledsarcasm.com

    Doom, Aug 16, 2004
  12. >You don't know the half of it...besides, I've been a Lou Reed fan for a
    >while.

    I like Lou Reed...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  13. >Even when she was givin' head

    you say bad words

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  14. Abd Mujahed

    JaR Guest

    >>You don't know the half of it...besides, I've been a Lou Reed fan for a
    >>while.

    > I like Lou Reed...
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Velvet Underground. No more need be said.

    JaR
    Freaky Thug

    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  15. Abd Mujahed

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 16, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > Don't listen to him. He works for sybex. Oh and Rowdy check out this new
    > site at www.itscalledsarcasm.com

    Quit posting you're bad links here. You're flooding the newsgroup with
    useless crap.

    --
    Tech "404'd Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 17, 2004
  16. Abd Mujahed

    Doom Guest

    > On Aug 16, 2004 "Doom" blathered:
    >
    >> Don't listen to him. He works for sybex. Oh and Rowdy check out this new
    >> site at www.itscalledsarcasm.com

    > Quit posting you're bad links here. You're flooding the newsgroup with
    > useless crap.
    >
    > --
    > Tech "404'd Geek" Pro
    > MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.

    That's all part of my evil master plan.

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004
  17. Abd Mujahed

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Doom" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > That's all part of my evil master plan.

    I love evil master plans!!!! Can I help??

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 17, 2004
  18. Abd Mujahed

    Doom Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >

    >> That's all part of my evil master plan.
    >>

    > I love evil master plans!!!! Can I help??

    Maybe, do you have any problem with senseless destruction combined with mass
    hysteria?

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004
  19. Abd Mujahed

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> "Doom" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >>

    >>> That's all part of my evil master plan.
    >>>

    >> I love evil master plans!!!! Can I help??
    >>

    > Maybe, do you have any problem with senseless destruction combined
    > with mass hysteria?

    Not really. You?

    I once rebooted the Platinum server in the middle of closing. Does that
    count?

    catwalker63, Aug 17, 2004
  20. Abd Mujahed

    > "Doom" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >

    >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Doom" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    >>> I love evil master plans!!!! Can I help??
    >>>

    >> Maybe, do you have any problem with senseless destruction combined
    >> with mass hysteria?
    >>

    > Not really. You?
    >
    > I once rebooted the Platinum server in the middle of closing. Does that
    > count?

    Ah yes, very nice. I think Doom inc. may be able to use your *ahem* talents.
    Do I have to speak to Neil about your availability or can I contact you
    directly?

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004