    certification.

    your help in this would be greatly appreciated

    warren midgley

    Warren S Midgley, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Warren S Midgley

    lowdes Guest

    You need to head over to
    http://www.comptia.org/certification/network/default.aspx

    lowdes, Aug 3, 2004

  3. thank you for your esponse however this page does not tell me much about the
    amount of questions i'd expect or the required score/pass mark i need to
    obtain to gain certification

    Warren S Midgley, Aug 4, 2004
  4. If you take a few minutes to look at that page, you'll find the info if
    you can click the 'Network+ at a glance'. But since that sounds too hard for
    you, here's the direct link:
    http://www.comptia.org/certification/Network/glancebox.aspx

    MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\), Aug 4, 2004
  5. although it says 70 questions, a+ says 80 on each part, i only answered
    approximatley 20 on both parts, thats why i ask how many evryonehas answered
    themselves

    if you have a look at the a+ course, it says

    Warren S Midgley, Aug 6, 2004