    Sorry guys, I think I read it somewhere but I fins it or remember but is the
    70-271 pass 700 or 800?

    cheers
    Dan, Dec 18, 2008

  2. Dan

    John R Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Sorry guys, I think I read it somewhere but I fins it or remember but is
    > the 70-271 pass 700 or 800?
    >
    > cheers

    Passing score for all Microsoft MCP and MCTS exams is 700.
    Note: This does not necessarily correlate to 70%

    John R
    John R, Dec 19, 2008

  3. Dan

    boot IT up Guest

    "John R" wrote:

    > "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > > Sorry guys, I think I read it somewhere but I fins it or remember but is
    > > the 70-271 pass 700 or 800?
    > >
    > > cheers
    > >

    > Passing score for all Microsoft MCP and MCTS exams is 700.
    > Note: This does not necessarily correlate to 70%
    >
    > John R

    Merry Belated Christmas Everyone,

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/requirements.mspx
    Clinic 2263 Exam Prep for MCDST is available for free to take to assist you
    with your studies
    The exam is 2 hours and has approx. 40-50 questions

    Best of Luck to you Dan

    Luis
    boot IT up, Dec 27, 2008
  4. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "boot IT up" <boot IT > wrote in message

    > "John R" wrote:
    >

    >> "Dan" <> wrote in message
    >> > Sorry guys, I think I read it somewhere but I fins it or remember but
    >> > is
    >> > the 70-271 pass 700 or 800?
    >> >
    >> > cheers
    >> >

    >> Passing score for all Microsoft MCP and MCTS exams is 700.
    >> Note: This does not necessarily correlate to 70%
    >>
    >> John R

    > Merry Belated Christmas Everyone,
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/requirements.mspx
    > Clinic 2263 Exam Prep for MCDST is available for free to take to assist
    > you
    > with your studies
    > The exam is 2 hours and has approx. 40-50 questions
    >
    > Best of Luck to you Dan
    >
    > Luis

    Hi there,

    I passed my 70-271...bring on the 272!

    Happy NY everybody
    Regards
    Dan
    Dan, Jan 6, 2009
  5. Dan

    boot IT up Guest

    Dan, Congratulations sir well deserved. It's going to be a good year!

    Luis

    boot IT up, Jan 7, 2009
  6. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Hi there,

    Just a quick one to say that I passed 271 two weeks ago and I just passed
    272 today....

    270 next think?

    Cheers

    Dan MCDST