    Josh Guest

    Where can i find the pass mark for the 70-270 exam.

    Does anyone know?
    Josh, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Josh

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 22, 2004 "Josh" blathered:

    > Does anyone know?

    I do.

    --
    Tech "'I ain't gonna te-ell!' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Josh

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Josh climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Where can i find the pass mark for the 70-270 exam.
    >
    > Does anyone know?

    Yes, but if we tell you, we'll have to make sure you never tell anyone
    else. Sorry, it's a rule. That's why this gets asked in here every day.

    JaR
    Regretful Thug
    JaR, Aug 22, 2004
  4. Josh

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Josh" <>
    spewed in news:ae2d01c48866$50f5bc20$:

    > Where can i find the pass mark for the 70-270 exam.
    >
    > Does anyone know?

    700 IIRC...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30