    VS6 for the last three years it will be nice to achieve MCSD for VS6 just
    before its too late.

    techie

    techie, Jun 19, 2004

  2. techie

    Amdre Guest

    >I've passed exams 70-100 and 70-016.

    What advice would you give for 70-100? I'm scheduled for
    to take it on Thrusday.

    Thanks!
    Andre

    Amdre, Jun 19, 2004

  3. techie

    Guest Guest

    >I'm going to take the 70-015 exam on 30 June just before

    it is discontinued.
    >Can someone tell me what the pass mark is for this exam?

    714

    Guest, Jun 19, 2004
  4. techie

    techie Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > >I'm going to take the 70-015 exam on 30 June just before

    > it is discontinued.
    > >Can someone tell me what the pass mark is for this exam?

    > 714

    Really! The pass mark for 70-016 was 534. I thought it would be roughly
    the same for this exam.

    techie, Jun 19, 2004
  5. techie

    techie Guest

    > What advice would you give for 70-100? I'm scheduled for
    > to take it on Thrusday.

    The majority of the exam is case studies. Database design features highly.
    Other topics include N-tier architecture and MTS.

    techie, Jun 19, 2004