    3. Pass mark

    Thanx in advance

    Roshan Perera

    Roshan Peraera, Sep 17, 2004

  2. >1. No of questions per each of paper

    0.

    >2. Duration

    depends.

    >3. Pass mark

    I believe most (if not all) are 700.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Hi Roshan,

    You'll find a lot of information if you go to http://groups.google.com and
    put in the keywords you've used below. These questions have been asked and
    answered here many times and all of the conversations are archived in Google
    Groups.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 17, 2004