Pass It On

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Sep 12, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/12/2010 4:35 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:26:33 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> This is worth a few minutes of your time and pass it on.
    >>
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/09/12/rauf.islam.compassion/index.html?

    > hpt=C2
    >

    > <sniff> aw that was beautiful. I'm gunna go hug a suicide bomber!

    LMAO And only you would do that. <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/12/2010 4:35 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:26:33 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> This is worth a few minutes of your time and pass it on.
    >>
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/09/12/rauf.islam.compassion/index.html?

    > hpt=C2
    >

    > <sniff> aw that was beautiful. I'm gunna go hug a suicide bomber!

    Or maybe Pat Robertson.

    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Sep 12, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    philo Guest

    philo, Sep 12, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/12/2010 5:08 PM Just to please that super-ego, joevan wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:26:33 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> This is worth a few minutes of your time and pass it on.
    >>
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/09/12/rauf.islam.compassion/index.html?hpt=C2

    > I saw him on CNN. Makes some good sense and I said something he said
    > the other day about radicals.
    > Here is something about radicals.
    > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100910/ap_on_re_us/us_terror_report

    That's it, Radical, go nowhere with nothing to offer except more of the
    same nothing.

    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/12/2010 5:15 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 09/12/2010 04:26 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> This is worth a few minutes of your time and pass it on.
    >>
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/09/12/rauf.islam.compassion/index.html?hpt=C2
    >>

    > Thank you for posting that...
    > It would be nice if everyone would listen.

    You're welcome, and I am sure one day they will.

    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > On 9/12/2010 4:35 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >> On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:26:33 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> This is worth a few minutes of your time and pass it on.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/09/12/rauf.islam.compassion/index.htm
    >>> l?

    >> hpt=C2
    >>

    >> <sniff> aw that was beautiful. I'm gunna go hug a suicide bomber!
    >>

    > Or maybe Pat Robertson.

    I'd rather use his head as a bowling ball. Perfect shape for it.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 13, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > On 9/12/2010 5:15 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On 09/12/2010 04:26 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>> This is worth a few minutes of your time and pass it on.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/09/12/rauf.islam.compassion/index.htm
    >>> l?hpt=C2
    >>>

    >> Thank you for posting that...
    >> It would be nice if everyone would listen.

    > You're welcome, and I am sure one day they will.

    I've heard plenty of people justifying Islam and saying the religion is
    not the problem here, but the radical clerics are still muslim clerics.
    Until that changes, such talk is meaningless IMHO.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 13, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Sep 13, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/12/2010 6:29 PM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >
    >> On 9/12/2010 4:35 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:

    >>> hpt=C2
    >>>

    >>> <sniff> aw that was beautiful. I'm gunna go hug a suicide bomber!
    >>>

    >> Or maybe Pat Robertson.
    >>

    > I'd rather use his head as a bowling ball. Perfect shape for it.

    LOL That MF sold a lot of people down the drain along with the rest of
    the TV evangelist. Damn shame if you ask me.

    OldGringo38, Sep 13, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/12/2010 6:29 PM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >
    >> This is worth a few minutes of your time and pass it on.
    >>
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/09/12/rauf.islam.compassion/index.html?
    >> hpt=C2

    > That must have been a very short speech<rimshot>
    >
    > They're killing each other off<rimshot>

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 13, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    philo Guest

    On 09/12/2010 06:29 PM, chuckcar wrote:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >
    >> On 9/12/2010 5:15 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Thank you for posting that...
    >>> It would be nice if everyone would listen.

    >> You're welcome, and I am sure one day they will.
    >>

    > I've heard plenty of people justifying Islam and saying the religion is
    > not the problem here, but the radical clerics are still muslim clerics.
    > Until that changes, such talk is meaningless IMHO.

    The people who blew up the WTC are about as Muslim
    as Hitler was a Christian.
    philo, Sep 13, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in

    > On 09/12/2010 06:29 PM, chuckcar wrote:
    >> OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >>
    >>> On 9/12/2010 5:15 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    >>> You're welcome, and I am sure one day they will.
    >>>

    >> I've heard plenty of people justifying Islam and saying the religion
    >> is not the problem here, but the radical clerics are still muslim
    >> clerics. Until that changes, such talk is meaningless IMHO.

    > The people who blew up the WTC are about as Muslim
    > as Hitler was a Christian.

    They certainly didn't think so. And there are plenty of people blowing
    them selves up that can be pinned down to a particular cleric or other.
    It matters not if the Koran *says* such behavior is anti-muslim (something
    that may even not be the case - it *does* mention jihad as a valid option
    for one thing) if it's being done in the name of the religion. And that
    *is* the case. It all goes back to removing clerics that shouldn't be allowed
    to preach the religion. Until that's done, there's no point in trying to
    say what it says and doesn't say at all.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 13, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    philo Guest

    On 09/12/2010 07:51 PM, chuckcar wrote:
    > philo<> wrote in
    >
    >> On 09/1

    <snip>

    >> The people who blew up the WTC are about as Muslim
    >> as Hitler was a Christian.
    >>

    > They certainly didn't think so. And there are plenty of people blowing
    > them selves up that can be pinned down to a particular cleric or other.
    > It matters not if the Koran *says* such behavior is anti-muslim (something
    > that may even not be the case - it *does* mention jihad as a valid option
    > for one thing) if it's being done in the name of the religion. And that
    > *is* the case. It all goes back to removing clerics that shouldn't be allowed
    > to preach the religion. Until that's done, there's no point in trying to
    > say what it says and doesn't say at all.

    I'll admit that I am not an expert on the Koran.

    I'd like to read the words myself and judge for myself.

    Could you or someone else give me a link to those portions?
    philo, Sep 13, 2010

  17. > Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

    i has yoghurt too!
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 13, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/13/2010 6:40 AM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    wrote the following tidbit of information:

    >> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

    > i has yoghurt too!

    :)

    OldGringo38, Sep 13, 2010
  19. "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > This is worth a few minutes of your time and pass it on.
    >
    > http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/09/12/rauf.islam.compassion/index.html?hpt=C2
    > --
    > OldGringo38
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

    An terrorist with a rucksack walked up to me the other day and asked me if
    his 'bomb looked big in this' :S
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 13, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/13/2010 6:45 AM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    wrote the following tidbit of information:

    > "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> This is worth a few minutes of your time and pass it on.
    >>
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/09/12/rauf.islam.compassion/index.html?hpt=C2
    >>
    >> --
    >> OldGringo38
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

    > An terrorist with a rucksack walked up to me the other day and asked me
    > if his 'bomb looked big in this' :S

    O M G LOL

    OldGringo38, Sep 13, 2010