    CCNA, CCNP, ITILF, Citrix, Oracle, Brocade...

    All questions are 100% hit rate and up to date.

    www.test104.com

    TEST104, Sep 11, 2007

  2. "TEST104" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > TEST104 help you pass any IT exams, including MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA,
    > CCNA, CCNP, ITILF, Citrix, Oracle, Brocade...
    >
    > All questions are 100% hit rate and up to date.
    >

    > www.test104.com

    If they're going to use this space to spam, then I'm going to use it to promote
    our service.

    If you want to know about certification websites like this, check out what we
    have to say about them at http://www.certguard.com/search.asp

    Results of Test104:
    http://www.certguard.com/search.asp?Site=test104.com&getSite=Search

    If you want to be able to search Google without having to worry about
    braindumps, use our Advanced CertSearch: http://www.certguard.com/certsearch.asp

    Good Luck on your Certifications!!

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 11, 2007

  3. "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" wrote:

    > "TEST104" <> wrote in message
    > > TEST104 help you pass any IT exams, including MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA,
    > > CCNA, CCNP, ITILF, Citrix, Oracle, Brocade...
    > >
    > > All questions are 100% hit rate and up to date.
    > >

    > > www.test104.com
    > >

    > If they're going to use this space to spam, then I'm going to use it to promote
    > our service.
    >
    > If you want to know about certification websites like this, check out what we
    > have to say about them at http://www.certguard.com/search.asp
    >
    > Results of Test104:
    > http://www.certguard.com/search.asp?Site=test104.com&getSite=Search
    >

    > If you want to be able to search Google without having to worry about
    > braindumps, use our Advanced CertSearch: http://www.certguard.com/certsearch.asp
    >
    > Good Luck on your Certifications!!
    >
    > --
    > CertGuard