Pass-Guaranteed.com Now Hiring!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Pass-Guaranteed, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. Pass-Guaranteed.com is now Hiring IT Professionals Worldwide. If you
    are a Certified Professional who has a minimum of 5 years experience
    working with specific technologies and have at least 3 years of
    teaching experience, then Pass-Guaranteed.com is looking for you!

    Selected IT Professionals will be responsible for adding new relevant
    content to our Online Course Tutorials, Study Guides, Practice Exams,
    Lab Scenarios and our Testing Engine Software. In addition, you will
    also be responsible for preparing and administering Online Classes to
    many individuals around the world. This will be in the form of an
    Instructor-Led class but will take place in a virtual online classroom
    here at Pass-Guaranteed.com.

    Compensation is great so if you feel you fit the above criteria, please
    send us your resume, cover letter and any other information about
    yourself that you feel would help you to meet the criteria.

    If you are an IT Professional and are capable of teaching, then you
    could:

    · Receive $$$ Compensation/Salary
    · Work from the Comfort of Your Own Home
    · Participate in the Revolution of Online Training Courses

    Please click on the below link to contact Pass-Guaranteed.com and
    receive full details on how to submit your resume to us.

    http://www.pass-guaranteed.com/contactus.htm

    Pass-Guaranteed, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Pass-Guaranteed

    kpg Guest

    So whats the word on these guys BD?

    kpg, Jan 11, 2007

  3. Pass-Guaranteed

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > So whats the word on these guys BD?

    It's all in the name...

    ....I've got them listed as a braindump company. As it looks though, they are
    making an attempt at producing some questions of their own. I'll still never
    trust them.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 11, 2007
  4. Pass-Guaranteed

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Fail-Guaranteed.com Now Firing!!!

    kpg wrote:
    > So whats the word on these guys BD?

    "B!otch" is the word.

    Oh, I thought you asked "what's the word *for* these guys"

    Cerebrus, Jan 11, 2007