    Or of course test questions from the actual exams?

    There is also a copyright notice, which I think means that D.Eng copying it
    to our server is not allowed

    Scuba_Dave, Oct 15, 2007

  2. Scuba_Dave

    Scuba_Dave Guest

    Checked the Certguard site, according to Certguard they are most likely a
    braindump site

    Scuba_Dave, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Scuba_Dave

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > Just sent practice exams from our Desktop Eng
    > How do you know if a siet/vendor is "approved" or at least not pushing
    > out garbage or incorrect material
    > Or of course test questions from the actual exams?

    Always check certguard.com for the best info. In this case, they say the
    following about pass-guaranteed.com:

    euphemistically calling them "Practice Tests" ! Stay away unless you
    want to risk your existing and future certs."

    > There is also a copyright notice, which I think means that D.Eng
    > copying it to our server is not allowed

    Pretty much any practice test info is copyright in some way or another.
    I would say never share it.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Oct 15, 2007
  4. Scuba_Dave

    tngreg Guest

    Stay away unless you
    want to risk your existing and future certs."

    Exactly what do they mean when this si stated. They know when your using
    brain dumps or what>?

    tngreg, Oct 22, 2007
  5. Scuba_Dave

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > Exactly what do they mean when this si stated. They know when your
    > using brain dumps or what>?

    I'm not sure of the context in which you are using the word "they"...

    What does Certguard mean? They mean they have found the study materials
    provided by the organization in question have been gathered by violating
    intellectual property laws.

    Does MS know you used dumps? They could find out any number of ways. You
    want to bet if an organization is sleazy enough to try and make money
    selling stolen property, they will give up their customer list at the
    mere mention of a reduced settlement when they get busted. On the other
    hand some posters have been dumb enough to publically admit they
    cheated, or even to send an email to MS about it. There may be other
    ways as well, but they aren't being stated publically.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Oct 22, 2007