    and Administering Win 2k Pro please?

    thanks

    Paul
    Not Known, Nov 17, 2004

  2. >-----Original Message-----
    >Hi,
    >
    >does anyone know the % age required to pass 70.210 -

    Installing, Configuring
    >and Administering Win 2k Pro please?
    >
    >thanks
    >
    >Paul

    Yes.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Not Known

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    Do not.
    JaR, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Not Known

    Not Known Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:182f01c4ccd4$afcd31d0$...

    What is the % age then ?
    Not Known, Nov 17, 2004

  5. >-----Original Message-----

    >"Keyboard Cowboy"

    <> wrote in
    >message news:182f01c4ccd4$afcd31d0$...

    Then or now?

    Now:

    5% 12-16 Year olds
    12% 17-22 Year olds
    42% 23-35 year olds
    24% 36-49 year olds
    17% 49+ Year olds

    HTH.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 17, 2004

  6. >-----Original Message-----
    >In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy

    climbed on a soapbox &
    >opined:

    Do too.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 17, 2004
  7. Not Known

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >>> Yes.
    >>>

    >>Do not.
    >>.
    >>

    > Do too.

    Betcha dont.
    JaR, Nov 17, 2004
  8. Not Known

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >>> Yes.
    >>>

    >>Do not.
    >>.
    >>

    > Do too.

    Ugh.*groan* Just read your response to doofus.

    Gonna go get more coffee now.

    T-Bone! Where the fsck are those pliers? I got a couple of hooks to remove.

    JaR
    Landed Thug
    JaR, Nov 17, 2004
  9. Not Known

    LnkWizard Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:

    > >>Do not.
    > >>.
    > >>

    > > Do too.
    > >

    > Betcha dont.

    Betcha he does

    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Nov 17, 2004

  10. >-----Original Message-----
    >In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy

    climbed on a soapbox &
    >opined:

    >>>Do not.
    >>>.
    >>>

    >> Do too.

    >Ugh.*groan* Just read your response to doofus.
    >
    >Gonna go get more coffee now.
    >
    >T-Bone! Where the fsck are those pliers? I got a couple

    of hooks to remove.

    Grab the net!!! Grab the net!!! This one's a big one...
    fighting like mad...

    Keyboard "gone fishing" Cowboy MCNGP #14
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 17, 2004
  11. Not Known

    Not Known Guest

    Hopefully someone with a bit more brains will be able to offer a sensible
    answer.

    If not I question the worth of this newsgroup.

    Not Known, Nov 17, 2004

  12. >-----Original Message-----

    >If not I question the worth of this newsgroup.

    Please post that question with "OT" in the subject line as
    that is not direclty related to this newsgroup.

    Keyboard "pliers please" Cowboy MCNGP #14
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 17, 2004
  13. Not Known

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Not Known climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    > If not I question the worth of this newsgroup.

    Yes, that is what we're here for, to do basic research for you.

    Can I get you anything else? Coffee perhaps?

    Twit.

    JaR
    Slave Thug
    JaR, Nov 17, 2004
  14. Not Known wrote:
    > "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote
    > in message news:182f01c4ccd4$afcd31d0$...

    According to http://www.roma.unisa.edu.au/07305/symbols.htm#Percent

    "Percent has been used since the end of the fifteenth century in business
    problems such as computing interest, profit and loss, and taxes. However,
    the idea had its origin much earlier. When the Roman emperor Augustus levied
    a tax on all goods sold at auction, centesima rerum venalium, the rate was
    1/100. Other Roman taxes were 1/20 on every freed slave and 1/25 on every
    slave sold. Without recognising percentages as such, they used fractions
    easily reduced to hundredths."

    So it's at least 500 years old (end of fifteenth century) and possibly quite
    older.

    Hope this helps!

    --
    Fris "Mathematical Thug" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 17, 2004
  15. "Not Known" <> wrote in message
    > Hopefully someone with a bit more brains will be able to offer a sensible
    > answer.
    >
    > If not I question the worth of this newsgroup.

    This newsgroup is worthless for the most part. You have to score at least
    700 on the exam.
    Christopher Avery, Nov 17, 2004

  16. >-----Original Message-----

    >"Not Known" <> wrote in message
    >> Hopefully someone with a bit more brains will be able

    to offer a sensible
    >> answer.
    >>
    >> If not I question the worth of this newsgroup.
    >>

    >This newsgroup is worthless for the most part. You have

    to score at least
    >700 on the exam.

    No, you are wrong. I assure you.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 17, 2004
  17. Christopher Avery wrote:
    > "Not Known" <> wrote in message
    >> Hopefully someone with a bit more brains will be able to offer a
    >> sensible answer.
    >>
    >> If not I question the worth of this newsgroup.
    >>

    > This newsgroup is worthless for the most part. You have to score at
    > least 700 on the exam.

    Well, it WAS worthless for the most part.

    But THEN YOU CAME ALONG!!1!!!11!!!

    Now it's wonderfully helpful!

    A newsgroup REBORN I TELL YOU!

    I can see the headlines in tomorrow's paper:

    CHRISTOPHER AVERY SAVES MICROSOFT.PUBLIC.CERT.EXAM.MCSE FROM ITSELF!

    Now that you've answered a completely useless question, do you feel better?

    I know I do.

    --
    Fris "The poster you love to hate" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 17, 2004
  18. would you like fries with that.....thank you drive through

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Nov 17, 2004
  19. > >

    brandon g watson, n4bgw, Nov 18, 2004
  20. >This newsgroup is worthless for the most part.

    as are the idiots who cannot perform even the simplest of tasks, such
    as, using a web based search engine.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2004