    Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated!

    Best regards,

    Joe Colella

    Joe Colella, Jun 6, 2004

  2. Joe Colella

    Toolman Tim Guest

    www.ebay.com

    Toolman Tim, Jun 6, 2004

  3. Joe Colella

    Joe Colella Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <NoEmail> wrote in message
    > Joe Colella wrote:
    > > Where are the best places to look for new or used parts for Toshiba
    > > laptops?
    > >
    > > The Toshiba laptops needing parts were manufactured between 1998 and
    > > 2003.
    > >
    > > Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated!
    > >
    > > Best regards,
    > >
    > > Joe Colella
    > >

    > www.ebay.com

    Where on ebay?

    When I looked yesterday, I could find new and used laptops, but not parts...
    perhaps I was looking in the wrong place... can you provide me some
    direction on where to look?

    Thanks!

    Joe

    Joe Colella, Jun 6, 2004
  4. Joe Colella

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Joe Colella wrote:
    > "Toolman Tim" <NoEmail> wrote in message
    >> Joe Colella wrote:
    >>> Where are the best places to look for new or used parts for Toshiba
    >>> laptops?
    >>>
    >>> The Toshiba laptops needing parts were manufactured between 1998 and
    >>> 2003.
    >>>
    >>> Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated!
    >>>
    >>> Best regards,
    >>>
    >>> Joe Colella
    >>>

    >> www.ebay.com
    >>

    > Where on ebay?
    >
    > When I looked yesterday, I could find new and used laptops, but not
    > parts... perhaps I was looking in the wrong place... can you provide
    > me some direction on where to look?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Joe

    Which specific parts are you needing? Here's a link to the Laptop Parts
    section of eBay:
    http://tinyurl.com/3736o
    Then search for your model number, the part you need, etc.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 6, 2004
  5. Joe Colella

    > Joe Colella wrote:
    > > "Toolman Tim" <NoEmail> wrote in message

    > >> www.ebay.com
    > >>

    > > Where on ebay?
    > >
    > > When I looked yesterday, I could find new and used laptops, but not
    > > parts... perhaps I was looking in the wrong place... can you provide
    > > me some direction on where to look?
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    > >
    > > Joe

    > Which specific parts are you needing? Here's a link to the Laptop Parts
    > section of eBay:
    > http://tinyurl.com/3736o
    > Then search for your model number, the part you need, etc.

    Tim,

    I scrubbed the Laptop Parts & Accessories section and did not find what I
    need... which is The blue semi-transparent IR port cover which also serves
    as the mount for the wireless antenna on-off switch located on the left
    front of the Toshiba Satellite 5105.

    Any other suggestions where I can look?

    Thanks, again!

    Joe

    Joe Colella, Jun 6, 2004
  6. Joe Colella

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Joe Colella wrote:
    > "Toolman Tim" <NoEmail> wrote in message
    >> Joe Colella wrote:
    >>> "Toolman Tim" <NoEmail> wrote in message

    >>> Where on ebay?
    >>>
    >>> When I looked yesterday, I could find new and used laptops, but not
    >>> parts... perhaps I was looking in the wrong place... can you provide
    >>> me some direction on where to look?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks!
    >>>
    >>> Joe

    >> Which specific parts are you needing? Here's a link to the Laptop
    >> Parts section of eBay:
    >> http://tinyurl.com/3736o
    >> Then search for your model number, the part you need, etc.
    >>

    > Tim,
    >
    > I scrubbed the Laptop Parts & Accessories section and did not find
    > what I need... which is The blue semi-transparent IR port cover which
    > also serves as the mount for the wireless antenna on-off switch
    > located on the left front of the Toshiba Satellite 5105.
    >
    > Any other suggestions where I can look?
    >
    > Thanks, again!

    Not really. But that's where I always start. It sounds new enough you should
    be able to get parts from someone who repairs Toshiba laptops. (I have a
    broken memory cover on my 4 year old Dell, and can't find it either. Black
    tape keeps me going <g>.)

    The next step for me would be a search on Google:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=toshiba laptop repair&btnG=Google Search
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=toshiba laptop parts
    (http://tinyurl.com/28q8v and http://tinyurl.com/2ume7)

    Toolman Tim, Jun 6, 2004