    tp Guest

    Anyone know where I can get a replacement LED for my camera?

    I got a quote from Sony and its about as much as the camera.

    tp, Dec 23, 2003

  2. tp

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Hi...

    tp wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can get a replacement LED for my camera?
    >
    > I got a quote from Sony and its about as much as the camera.

    Search for one on ebay. Perhaps you'll be fortunate
    enough to find a damaged "as is" one cheap.

    Ask the seller to send you a couple of pics of the
    actual camera - if the lcd looks intact take a chance
    provided of course that it goes cheaply enough to be
    a good gamble.

    Worked for one of my kinfolks :)

    Happy holidays.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Dec 23, 2003

  3. tp

    Guest

    "tp" <> wrote:

    >Anyone know where I can get a replacement LED for my camera?

    The led or lcd?

    Wes