  1. teem

    teem Guest

    Are the 2nd seasons out yet,or, we still wallowing with the 1st?.

    teem, May 6, 2006

  2. teem

    Bratboy Guest

    "teem" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Are the 2nd seasons out yet,or, we still wallowing with the 1st?.

    Been out for a while, think I bought my copy last november.

    Bratboy, May 6, 2006

  3. teem

    teem Guest

    On Fri, 5 May 2006 19:50:00 -0600, "Bratboy"
    <> wrote:

    >"teem" <> wrote in message
    >> Are the 2nd seasons out yet,or, we still wallowing with the 1st?.

    >Been out for a while, think I bought my copy last november.

    Getting hard to keep up with these volumes.Thanks.

    teem, May 7, 2006
  4. teem

    Bratboy Guest

    "teem" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 5 May 2006 19:50:00 -0600, "Bratboy"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"teem" <> wrote in message
    >>> Are the 2nd seasons out yet,or, we still wallowing with the 1st?.

    >>Been out for a while, think I bought my copy last november.
    >>

    > Getting hard to keep up with these volumes.Thanks.

    At least they released these as full season sets instead of breaking em up
    into 2 disc "collections" hehe.

    Bratboy, May 7, 2006