Partnership Opportunity

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by eliediamonds@gmail.com, Feb 11, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Partnership Opportunity
    Hello,
    I am with a manufacturer of fine jewelry and am currently looking for
    those interested in forming a partnership to sell jewelry on eBay or
    anywhere else. I work for Elie International, a manufacturer of fine
    jewelry located in the heart of the diamond district in New York City.
    We have been in the jewelry business for over 23 years and are
    registered with the Jewelers Board of Trade (JBT registration #
    01222207) and Dunne & Bradstreet.
    For the first time in our company's history we are looking to build
    partnerships with individual sellers. We hold an extensive stock of
    over 24,000 items and need vendors to keep it moving. By selling our
    merchandise on eBay, or to family and friends, we become your partner
    not your competitor and offer you fine jewelry at wholesale prices
    which are a FRACTION of what YOUR CUSTOMERS pay in retail stores. We
    understand that many buyers are apprehensive about paying for
    merchandise up front, and we have devised our Direct Purchase
    Partnership program with these concerns in mind. Our Guaranteed Movers
    Policy states that if you cannot sell one of our items within 6 months
    we will exchange it. This insures that you are never stuck with
    merchandise you can't sell. We want to strongly emphasize that this
    is a partnership and we offer our partners the full support that they
    need, including pictures, prices and descriptions of all merchandise to
    get them started. Please contact us via e-mail at or at
    (212) 719-0090 if you are interested or have any questions and please
    include where you saw this message. Thank You

    , Feb 11, 2005