    I would really appreciate some serious help
    TIA
    Veronica
    Richard & Veronica, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Richard & Veronica

    Render Me Guest

    Partiton Magic. or reinstall XP and delete both partitons, then create one
    partition.

    "Richard & Veronica" <> wrote in message
    > I have acquired an old gateway solo laptop with an approx 11gb hard drive.

    > installed windows XP on it only to find that said hard drive was

    partitioned
    > to 2 gb and a 9 gb with the 2 gb the main drive. I have tried to delete

    the
    > big drive so it would attach to the smaller but so far I've had no luck

    and

    Render Me, Jul 26, 2005

  3. Richard & Veronica

    Shep© Guest

    What he said :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Shep©, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Richard & Veronica

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Richard & Veronica" wrote in message news:dc5sr4$glr$

    > I have acquired an old gateway solo laptop with an approx 11gb
    > hard drive. I installed windows XP on it only to find that said hard
    > drive was partitioned to 2 gb and a 9 gb with the 2 gb the main drive.
    > I have tried to delete the big drive so it would attach to the smaller but
    > so far I've had no luck and windows is telling me that my disk space
    > is dangerously low. Can anyone please tell me where I'm going wrong
    > and how to put it right? I would really appreciate some serious help

    How to install or upgrade to Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=316941

    How to partition and format a hard disk in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313348

    How to install and use the Recovery Console in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307654

    How to use Disk Management to configure basic disks in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=309000

    Windows XP Service Pack 2 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals
    and Developers
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...BE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en
    Dave Lear, Jul 27, 2005