    those two partitions and add them to the one I got data on, utilizing all
    hdd capacity. Could not do in computer management. ( xo pro )
    Thanks
    Molecule, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Molecule

    Sunny Guest

    The helpers here probably need some more info ;

    "Molecule" <> wrote in message
    >I installed a hhd with three partitions.

    During Windows XP install ?

    > on one I got my data, the other two I deleted the drives.

    Do you mean you deleted two partitions ?
    How did you do that?

    > Since I have the os elsewhere

    Neat trick, where is it ?
    (you stated you had three partitions, deleted two and have one left with
    "data" on it)

    > I wanted to claim back
    > those two partitions and add them to the one I got data on,
    > utilizing all. hdd capacity.

    Assume the data partition also has WinXP on it ?

    > Could not do in computer management. ( xo pro )

    Depending on your answers, you may have to start again from scratch.
    (Or use a third party program)
    Sunny, Feb 18, 2005