    _____________________________
    Please visit www.thehungersite.com
    John 14:6
    Jenimer, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Jenimer

    docmill Guest

    "Jenimer" <> wrote in
    news:bq4cgs$pjb$:

    > Hi I have a 40 gig hard drive and currently only have 2 gig allocated to
    > C. How do I go about allocating more drive letters and space to the core
    > drive? Many Thanks
    >
    > --
    > _____________________________
    > Please visit www.thehungersite.com
    > John 14:6

    40gb and you are currently on 2 gb? Try Partition Magic, it'll whoop that
    2gb drive up to 40 with as many partitions as you want.

    --
    +++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"
    docmill, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Jenimer

    Win Guest

    If using Win NTx up to XP comtrol pannel then
    administrator tools then
    computer management
    disk management

    With win9x you need to use fdisk
    best to type this from dos

    in both casses you need to add a secondarry partition then add disks of
    whatever size to that
    just don't remove any disks and you will be fine

    Win, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Jenimer

    Greg M Guest

    Yabbut the original poster should know it's a little dicey to use
    fdisk on a hdd with the os already installed, if the entire hdd is
    currently in use.

    Greg M, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Jenimer

    Jenimer Guest