partitioning

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by no one, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. no one

    no one Guest

    six of one kind; half a dozen of another. take your
    pick...either way

    creating the system partition during the build and then
    using Disk Management to create any other partitions
    rather than creating and formatting other partitions
    during the system build? I just wanted a good answer for
    the second guessers that keep telling me I should create
    and format all partitions during the build before the OS
    is installed.

    no one, Apr 29, 2004