    this?

    Im running windows XP Home.

    Cheers in advance for the help.
    Rob, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Rob

    Harrison Guest

    Do me a favor.
    Read your question, carefully, out loud, and see if it makes sense to
    you.

    Harrison, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Rob

    HamMan Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to partition my single partitioned 40G drive on my tiny

    laptop
    > so that I can save work to one and OS to the other but would like to know
    > how to do this. I also use programs including Premiere and have been told
    > that this wil help me preview work more easily.
    >
    > Is there a Freeware or Downloadable program that I can get to help me do
    > this?
    >
    > Im running windows XP Home.
    >
    > Cheers in advance for the help.

    1. Partitioning WONT increase speed
    2. you shouldnt video edit on a laptop
    3.i doubt you could successfully reinstal windows without help
    4. consult an IT professional, who will tell you to go back under your rock
    HamMan, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Rob

    Rob Guest

    IT MADE SENSE TO EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

    YOU READ IT AGAIN!!!

    Rob, Jan 30, 2004
  5. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Editing video on a laptop is fine. Wat do u have against it!?! I have been
    a graphic designer all my life and havent had problems before!!!!!!

    Reinstal windows is a piece of piss with a reload
    cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats wat they are
    for!!!!

    And the only one that needs a fucking rock is the knobs that havent got a
    fucking clue about computers and come on here and chat shit on other peoples
    genine questions!!!!!!!!!

    DICK HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "HamMan" <matt**removeme**@hammedia.co.uk@deathtoallspammers> wrote in
    message news:bvegcq$rjm$...

    Rob, Jan 30, 2004
  6. Rob

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Rob posted ...

    > I would like to partition my single partitioned 40G drive on my tiny
    > laptop so that I can save work to one and OS to the other but would
    > like to know how to do this. I also use programs including Premiere
    > and have been told that this wil help me preview work more easily.
    >
    > Is there a Freeware or Downloadable program that I can get to help me
    > do this?
    >
    > Im running windows XP Home.
    >
    > Cheers in advance for the help.

    Dunno about freeware, but Partition Magic / Pro wil partition any hard drive
    http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

    --
    Paul
    Paul - xxx, Jan 30, 2004
  7. Rob wrote:

    > Editing video on a laptop is fine. Wat do u have against it!?! I have been
    > a graphic designer all my life and havent had problems before!!!!!!
    >
    > Reinstal windows is a piece of piss with a reload
    > cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats wat they are
    > for!!!!
    >
    > And the only one that needs a fucking rock is the knobs that havent got a
    > fucking clue about computers and come on here and chat shit on other peoples
    > genine questions!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > DICK HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Don't forget to take your meds.

    <snip>
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 31, 2004
  8. Rob

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Rob wrote:
    >
    >> Editing video on a laptop is fine. Wat do u have against it!?! I
    >> have been a graphic designer all my life and havent had problems
    >> before!!!!!!
    >>
    >> Reinstal windows is a piece of piss with a reload
    >> cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats wat
    >> they are for!!!!
    >>
    >> And the only one that needs a fucking rock is the knobs that havent
    >> got a fucking clue about computers and come on here and chat shit on
    >> other peoples genine questions!!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >> DICK HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    > Don't forget to take your meds.

    I agree with your diagnosis. Which meds do you think would be best?

    > <snip>

    ---
    c.rowlands4, Jan 31, 2004