    Can anyone explain me what this mean, and what I have to do to correctly
    open Partition Magic?

    Regards

    Lando Chez, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Lando Chez

    paul s Guest

    Lando Chez wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I have downloaded Partition Magic from Kazaa. But when I start the program
    > I get the following message:
    >
    > Init failed :Error 117
    > Partiton's drive letter cannot be identified
    >
    > Can anyone explain me what this mean, and what I have to do to correctly
    > open Partition Magic?

    Corrupted program possibly. Go out and buy the pukka *non-pirate* version.
    --
    Paul S

    paul s, Jul 17, 2003

  3. Lando Chez

    Patch Guest

    Patch, Jul 17, 2003
  4. Lando Chez

    remco Guest

    have you tried looking in Google?

    Go to this link:
    http://www.computing.net/windowsme/wwwboard/forum/34969.html

    let me know if you found the solution there.

    remco, Jul 17, 2003
  5. Lando Chez

    °Mike° Guest

    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/crack.html