    installed on these drives? If so, I may stay as I am.

    Anyone know? Thanks.

    Ruth.
    Ruth, Jul 17, 2004

  2. Ruth

    WCH Guest

    I believe Partition Magic has a utility that can track programs and
    implement the changed drive letters so that your programs will still work
    after the merge. I don't know how effective the utility is, but they've had
    it in the last few versions of their software.
    WC

    WCH, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:57:40 GMT, "WCH"
    <> wrote:

    >I believe Partition Magic has a utility that can track programs and
    >implement the changed drive letters so that your programs will still work
    >after the merge. I don't know how effective the utility is, but they've had
    >it in the last few versions of their software.
    >WC

    I didn't spot the utility but that may be my fault. However, took the
    plunge with Partition Magic 8 and it merged the two drives and very
    successfully took the programmes over to the one. Great programme!

    Thanks for your input.

    Ruth.

    Ruth, Jul 17, 2004