    If not PM8, then any recommendations?

    Thanks in advance,

    David in Portland (OR)

    David in Portland, Nov 15, 2005

  2. The DOS version of PQMagic 8.0 works fine with X64 Partitions. Haven't
    tried the windows version.

    Jim Henderson, Nov 15, 2005

  3. David in Portland

    Sam Crawford Guest

    On 15-Nov-2005, "Jim Henderson" <> wrote:

    > The DOS version of PQMagic 8.0 works fine with X64 Partitions. Haven't
    > tried the windows version.

    Also try using a "knoppix" type linux distro. Run Qtparted. It seems to
    work fine and will shrink and expand NTFS partions without a problem.

    Sam Crawford, Nov 15, 2005
  4. No native imaging available yet, but Acronis, and others, that will image
    from a DOS or WinPE/BartPE disk work fine against an x64 partition.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 15, 2005
  5. David in Portland

    Ken Guest

    "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote in

    > No native imaging available yet, but Acronis, and others, that will
    > image from a DOS or WinPE/BartPE disk work fine against an x64
    > partition.

    Image for Windows does native x64 imaging. BootIt NG will do this and more
    but can not be run from within Windows. Both are available from
    http://terabyteunlimited.com/

    Ken

    Ken, Nov 16, 2005
  6. Yes, you're right, I often forget about them. Mostly because I just found
    the interface totally non-intuitive and went back to Acronis. But thanks for
    the reminder.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64