Participate in Academic Research Study... and WIN A FREE PDA!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Gregory E. Rose, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Dear IT Professional:

    This survey concerns a research study on the network management software
    (NMS) market. This study is being conducted by myself and Luciano Oliveira.
    We are both graduate students at The Anderson School at UCLA. This research
    has been developed under the guise of the Price Center for Entrepreneurial
    Studies and the Kauffman Fellowship Program.

    The objective of this research is to expose students to entrepreneurial
    activities by identifying trends and business opportunities. In particular,
    this study will focus on how Network Managers/System Administrators select,
    install and use the various NMS tools available in the marketplace (e.g.
    enterprise-class tools such as HP OpenView or BMC Patrol, other commercial
    packages such as SiteScope or WhatsUp Gold, and open source tools such as
    Big Brother or Nagios).

    We would really appreciate your contribution to our research. A typical
    survey requires only about 10-15 minutes, and you just need click on the
    link below to start:

    http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=41191

    In order to reward you for your time, we will enter each respondent in a
    drawing for a FREE PALM ZIRE 71.

    Thanks in advance for your contribution!

    If you have any questions regarding the survey, please do not reply to this
    message. Instead email me at and I will
    be happy to assist.

    Best regards,

    Greg Rose

    * After completing the survey on the link above you will be entered in a
    drawing for a FREE PALM ZIRE 71. In case you win the prize, you will be
    notified by e-mail.

    --
    Gregory E. Rose

    Gregory E. Rose, Jul 24, 2003