    Thank you for your help with this!

    Nancy Frye

    , Jun 1, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    wrote:

    > We are looking for participants for a study about classroom experience.
    > As a participant in the study, you will be asked questions about your
    > perceptions of one of your teachers or professors as well as your
    > perceptions of what one of your classes is like. It will take about 10
    > minutes to complete this study. To participate, go to:

    good grief, can't they keep students occupied nowadays? Get out there
    and make love not war or something.

    --
    Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Jun 1, 2006

  3. Roy G Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > We are looking for participants for a study about classroom experience.
    > As a participant in the study, you will be asked questions about your
    > perceptions of one of your teachers or professors as well as your
    > perceptions of what one of your classes is like. It will take about 10
    > minutes to complete this study. To participate, go to:
    > http://myweb.liu.edu/~nfryeresearch/education/consent.htm
    >
    > Thank you for your help with this!
    >
    > Nancy Frye

    Sorry about this, but it is about 50 years since I was a student. I have
    however shagged a few teachers since then, if that can be considered
    relevant experience.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jun 1, 2006
  4. J. Clarke Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> We are looking for participants for a study about classroom experience.
    >> As a participant in the study, you will be asked questions about your
    >> perceptions of one of your teachers or professors as well as your
    >> perceptions of what one of your classes is like. It will take about 10
    >> minutes to complete this study. To participate, go to:
    >> http://myweb.liu.edu/~nfryeresearch/education/consent.htm
    >>
    >> Thank you for your help with this!
    >>
    >> Nancy Frye

    > Sorry about this, but it is about 50 years since I was a student. I have
    > however shagged a few teachers since then, if that can be considered
    > relevant experience.

    I went ahead and filled it out. The class on which I filled it out I took
    in 1973 and the professor died in 1979.

    Anybody who spams USENET for a survey deserves what they get.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

    J. Clarke, Jun 1, 2006
  5. Dave Guest

    Most of the experiences I had with my teachers were outside the classroom.
    The 70's were the years of experiments and experiences. Things that would
    get a teacher's name in national news reports today.

    Peace on Earth.

    Dave, Jun 1, 2006
  6. george Guest

    "J. Clarke" <> wrote in message
    > Roy G wrote:
    >
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> We are looking for participants for a study about classroom experience.
    >>> As a participant in the study, you will be asked questions about your
    >>> perceptions of one of your teachers or professors as well as your
    >>> perceptions of what one of your classes is like. It will take about 10
    >>> minutes to complete this study. To participate, go to:
    >>> http://myweb.liu.edu/~nfryeresearch/education/consent.htm
    >>>
    >>> Thank you for your help with this!
    >>>
    >>> Nancy Frye

    >> Sorry about this, but it is about 50 years since I was a student. I have
    >> however shagged a few teachers since then, if that can be considered
    >> relevant experience.

    > I went ahead and filled it out. The class on which I filled it out I took
    > in 1973 and the professor died in 1979.
    >
    > Anybody who spams USENET for a survey deserves what they get.
    >
    > --
    > --John
    > to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    > (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    Unfortunately I didn't have the time to fill it out, but I told my
    imaginary, virtual friend about the study and she filled it out...

    george, Jun 2, 2006