    any suggestions will be taken with gratitude..

    regards
    Brian

    Brian Friis Knudsen, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Brian Friis Knudsen

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Brian Friis Knudsen" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there..
    >
    > I was wondering how easy it is to get a part time job in a company as an
    > administrator .. I am returning to school again after some years of work
    > in the IT industry.
    > I have also half way my MCSD studying, and i was thinking of applying into
    > a college in the states, mainly califonia or MIT?
    >
    > any suggestions will be taken with gratitude..

    I'm sorry but I have no suggestions.

    I do, however, really like your middle name.

    Frisbee®, Mar 20, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > ... Friis ...
    >
    > I do, however, really like your middle name.

    I was gonna say....that post had your name written all over it.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Brian Friis Knudsen

    Consultant Guest

    why do you need to work, doesn't your family make yogurt or cottage cheese
    or something?

    Consultant, Mar 21, 2006
  5. Brian Friis Knudsen

    Jtyc Guest

    > why do you need to work, doesn't your family make yogurt or cottage cheese
    > or something?

    I think it's sour cream they make.

    Pretty good too.

    Jtyc, Mar 21, 2006